The Weekly Noise
5 LOOKS TO FLAUNT WITH BEANIE CAP
Posted on November 11 2016
- by Pallavi Mukherjee Gonoise |11th November 2016 | With the nip in the air and dip in the temperature it is time to turn on the charm quotient while protecting you from the chilly wind outside. So wrap Noise Beanie cap and turn heads around this winter season. We have a...
- 4 Incredible Diwali Deals You Cannot Miss!
Posted on October 14 2016
- by Pallavi Mukherjee Gonoise |14th October 2016 | With Diwali close at hand, shopping markets and malls must be buzzing with people and with a busy schedule you just do not get the time to step out to buy Diwali gifts leaving you with boxes of sweets and dry fruits at...
- Confused About Which Smart Watch To Buy? Read On.
Posted on September 28 2016
- by Pallavi Mukherjee Gonoise |27th September 2016 | It tells more than just time With a plethora of smart watches available online no wonder everybody is confused which one to buy. We wish to make the process of selecting the most suitable Bluetooth smartwatch easier for you. The perfect smart watch...
- 3 Life Lessons To Learn From Krishna
Posted on August 24 2016
- by Pallavi Mukherjee Gonoise |25th August 2016 | Lord Krishna’s birthday is just around the corner and all of us are busy making sweets, dressing kids as Balakrishna for school functions and waiting for the clock to strike 12. Lord Krishna has always been everyone’s favourite although he never behaved like...
- How To Change Your Style With Noise Headwraps?
Posted on August 17 2016
- by Pallavi Mukherjee Gonoise |17th August 2016 | Make Headwrap A Symbol Of Style You can give yourself a chirpy look using Noise Headwraps to meet your friends for a Sunday brunch or wrap it around for a knock-out workout at the gym. If you play the guitar or quite often...
- 9 Creative Ways To Make Your Own Mobile Cover
Posted on August 03 2016
- by Pallavi Mukherjee Gonoise |3rd August 2016 | 1. Create Your Own Style: Things you’ll need White/Transparent mobile case, funky tapes/paper wrapper, ruler, scissor and cutter How To Make It: Cut funky tape/paper wrapper 2cm longer than the total width of the case. Stick it in any pattern on the back of...
- Can An iPhone Cover Define You ?
Posted on July 08 2016
- by Pallavi Mukherjee Gonoise |8th July 2016 | iPhone Mobile Cover An iPhone cover that make you smile every time you see it. Maybe it reminds you of someone dear to you, speaks what you have on your mind or brings out a look that you are fond of. You can...
- Let Your Mobile Cover Speak About You
Posted on July 02 2016
- by Pallavi Mukherjee Gonoise |2nd July 2016 | Mobile Cover Your beloved smartphone has become an essential part of your life and it deserves to look great and feel protected too, right? Gift your mobile phone our dapper Noise Mobile Cover right away because you got to shield your loved ones...
- 7 Things Your Smart Watch Can Do
Posted on June 20 2016
- by Pallavi Mukherjee Gonoise | 20th June 2016 | Smart Watch Send your smartphone and your hand on a nice relaxing spa while you jazz up your wrist with Noise Smart Watch. The wide spectrum of smart watches to choose from is the only difficult job for you. Classy Lies Within...
- My Ultimate Cheat Sheet on How I stay organized
Posted on February 25 2016
- by Surbhi Rawat Gonoise | 25th Feb 2016 | Smart Bands Its 6:00 A.M. in the morning and I am woken up by a buzz from my Smart Band which I bought a week ago. 7-8 hours is an optimal time sleep so I set my alarm according to it. I...
- You got the world right in your hands!!
Posted on February 12 2016
Gonoise |12th Feb 2016 | smart bands We humans aren’t good at multitasking so we will buy anything which proves the converse of this. Right? Think over! Instead of pulling your phone out of your pocket what if you tilt your fist and instantly see your texts, your emails or whether it’s...
- 10 Simple Valentine's Day Gifting Ideas on a Budget
Posted on February 06 2016
Gonoise | 06th Feb 2016 | Valentine's Day Raise your hand if you just love Valentine's Day, it's aisles of cards, roses, love... and raise your both hands & if, as usual, this time too your mind is shunting around for the best gifting ideas for your beloved because this time Gonoise...
- Again Dropping your New Year Resolution?
Posted on January 14 2016
Gonoise |14th jan 2016 | smart bands “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year words await another voice.” ― T.S. Eliot So as the New Year has knocked the door, we all tend to make resolutions. It is that time of the year when we all make...
Connect with us
Copyright © 2016, Gonoise. All Rights Reserved.
- 4 Incredible Diwali Deals You Cannot Miss!